CÁCH TRẢ LỜI CÂU HỎI “DO YOU PREFER SOMETHING TO SOMETHING?”

Bài viết này sẽ hướng dẫn cho các bạn CÁCH TRẢ LỜI CÂU HỎI “DO YOU PREFER SOMETHING TO SOMETHING?” vận dụng câu trả lời vào trong đề thi IELTS nhé!

Xem thêm bài viết: 



Prefer + Ving + to/ rather than + Ving
I prefer watching movies rather than listening to music as I love fantastic fighting scenes in blockbusters and the logical connections among incidents in the movie.
To be honest, sometimes I prefer going by bus to going by taxi because first, it is much cheaper, second, I can catch a bus every five minutes so I don’t have to worry about being late and lastly, going by bus helps protect our environment.

Prefer + to V + rather than + V
Well, it really depends, on summer I prefer to dine out rather than eat at home at weekends so that I can enjoy some delicacies and the active pace of life with my friends. In contrast, in winter when the weather is very cold, staying at home in such a warm atmosphere surrounded by my family would be a better choice then.
I bet my friends would prefer to choose to study abroad rather than study at local schools as they have realized that Western education system, despite being much more expensive, is qualified and worth studying.

Chúc các bạn học tốt nhé!
0 Komentar untuk "CÁCH TRẢ LỜI CÂU HỎI “DO YOU PREFER SOMETHING TO SOMETHING?”"

Back To Top